13.3.08

#156 Mesmerized by Clay



"I Could Not Ask for More" - This was the first performance that turned me into mush. When Clay played to the camera I could feel him reaching right through my TV and singing to only me. The words such as 'toast', mesmerized, 'swoon' and "OMG!" had a whole new meaning after that Diane Warren night!!




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket









Photobucket


Finding Clay was better than finding a pot of gold--and that brings St. Patrick's Day to my mind.


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Since Easter is just around the corner, here are some very interesting facts about the early date this year.


Photobucket


I Could Not Ask for More--THAT LOOK







Tell Her About It--another favourite (aren't they all?!)







70

No comments:

Good Search for The National Inclusion Project

YOU SEARCH OR SHOP...
WE GIVE!
Search the Web now Free coupons at top stores
Raise money for Bubel Aiken Foundation - BAF - National Inclusion Project(Research Triangle Park NC) just by searching the web and shopping online!

Followers

Around the World

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered By Blogger