26.3.08

#158 Forever Clay Aiken


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket





158




Photobucket




158




Photobucket




158




Photobucket




158




Photobucket




158




Photobucket




158



Photobucket


TODAY I SMILED

Today I smiled, and all at once
Things didn't look so bad.
Today I shared with someone else,
A bit of hope I had.

Today I sang a little song,
And felt my heart grow light,
And walked a happy little mile,
With not a cloud in sight.

Today I worked with what I had
And longed for nothing more,
And what had seemed like only weeds,
Were flowers at my door.

Today I loved a little more
And complained a little less,
And in the giving of myself,
I forgot my weariness.


Photobucket




AI 2 - Buttercup includes intro & comments







Solitaire-Montage of both AI2 and 3 by SundayNYC





Amazon.ca


Amazon.com


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Good Search for The National Inclusion Project

YOU SEARCH OR SHOP...
WE GIVE!
Search the Web now Free coupons at top stores
Raise money for Bubel Aiken Foundation - BAF - National Inclusion Project(Research Triangle Park NC) just by searching the web and shopping online!

Followers

Around the World

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered By Blogger