16.5.08

#166 Clay's THE BEST



Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket







Since On My Way Here debuted we've been kept delightfully busy watching Clay on the TV.
GMA, The View, The Today Show, Nightline,
Jay Leno, Rachael Ray, and Jimmy Kimmel, to name a few.

Even I, with more time than money, can’t keep up with all the clack! I know when things quiet down I will be enjoying and thudding for quite a while to come.

Photobucket


Photobucket



from On My Way Here-Everything I Don't Need.







Photobucket


Yahoo video:

note: I have found that this & some other videos don't connect if the picture arrow is clicked...BUT work just fine by clicking the small start arrow on the bar below the picture.






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


A favourite quote:

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than the facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company; a church; a home.

The remarkable thing is, we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...We are in charge of our attitudes."

(Charles Swindoll)



Click the puzzle to mix and play

Click to Mix and Solve


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you Gerwhisp for the Klimmel screencaps, and ScrpKym for the beautiful photo :)

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Good Search for The National Inclusion Project

YOU SEARCH OR SHOP...
WE GIVE!
Search the Web now Free coupons at top stores
Raise money for Bubel Aiken Foundation - BAF - National Inclusion Project(Research Triangle Park NC) just by searching the web and shopping online!

Followers

Around the World

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered By Blogger