12.3.09

Concert Tour Love from Clay

Clay Aiken's beautiful and heartfelt words introduce "The Way" during a concert tour in 2004.

Click the player arrow to listen.




Photobucket

Clay Aiken 2004 concert photo montage to "The Way"
by SundayNYC



Clay Aiken The Way concert photo montage


Photobucket

Photobucket

"The Way" is one of the songs on the upcoming CD - THE VERY BEST OF CLAY AIKEN.

The Very Best of Clay Aiken at Amazon.com
pre-order here--for release March 31/09.
The Very Best of Clay Aiken at Amazon.ca
pre-order here--for release March 31/09.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
e.e. cummings


Photobucket

There are souls in the world who have the gift of finding joy
everywhere, and leaving it behind them when they go. Their
influence is an inevitable gladdening of the heart. They
give light without meaning to shine.

F. W. Faber

Photobucket

This video isn't from a concert, but I love a bit of Clay Aiken country :)

Clay sings For Having You to Love




Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,
the things you are,
the things you never want to lose.


Photobucket

Photobucket


5 comments:

hosaa said...

Hi! I always liked Clay's concert version of The Way - he made it a love song to his fans. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog was in my google alerts this morning . It is a great way to start my day .

I love The Way and those images of him in concert make me long to see him on the stage again . Nobody does it better .

SueReu said...

How wonderful!! The Way is one of my favorite songs. I love the sentiment, love the video (and the story behind the video). Love how Clay sings it. Love that he dedicated it to his fans. Clay and I have something in common - there's no way that I could ever thank him for what he's brought to my life.

Thank you Ashes for another BEAUTIFUL blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashes,
Thank you so much for Clay's beautiful introduction to The Way. Love his speaking voice and his sincerity in thanking his fans. He stole my heart forever. The photo montage and blends are equally awesome!!!

Thanks.

Love,
Sally

Dianne Barbee said...

Ashes,

From the first time I heard the song, I loved "The Way." I was especially moved when Clay made it a love song to his fans.

Thank you for another beautiful blog -- audio, video, visuals, and quotes.

Have a great weekend!

Caro

Good Search for The National Inclusion Project

YOU SEARCH OR SHOP...
WE GIVE!
Search the Web now Free coupons at top stores
Raise money for Bubel Aiken Foundation - BAF - National Inclusion Project(Research Triangle Park NC) just by searching the web and shopping online!

Followers

Around the World

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered By Blogger